Lemongrass 10ml (Organic)
A stimulating, uplifting and revitalising herbaceous aroma that can help heighten awareness and promote a positive outlook, boosting self-esteem, confidence, and mental strength.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Immune | Nervous | Respiratory | Stimulating | Positivity | Uplifting
Lemongrass essential oil is extracted from Cymbopogon flexuosus, also known as 'oil grass', from the fresh or partly-dried leaves by steam distillation. It is also known as Indian Verbena or Indian Melissa oil and is used in Ayurveda, the ancient traditional art of healing.
Lemongrass contains citral which provides the main flavour in lemon peel, which is said to help fight fatigue, and refresh a tired body and mind. Lemongrass oil is believed to relieve nervous exhaustion, jet lag, tension, headaches, and stress, and helps to tone muscles and tissue, hence relieving muscle discomfort. Like citronella it can be used to repel insects and mosquitos, and is also a fragrant way of keeping a pet free of fleas and ticks.
To find out more about this product download our factsheet HERE.
- Diffuse for a fresh fragrance to uplift the mind, boost positivity and heighten awareness
- Massage after blending to relieve aching muscles, tension, exhaustion, and help improve circulation.
- Apply diluted to refresh and tone. Add to bathwater to uplift mind and body, and invigorate the skin.
- Blends well with Basil, Geranium, Cedarwood, Tea Tree, Lavender, Rosemary.
- This oil has a fast flowing 1.5mm dropper insert.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- For massage or topical application add 2-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser, or add to hot water for inhalation.
- Add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil before stirring into bathwater.
Possible skin sensitivity. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.