Juniper Berry 10ml
A woody, sweet, aroma with rich, underlying fruity berry notes. Purifying, stimulating, cleansing and strengthening, exuding energising properties to dispel negativity.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Urinary | Circulatory | Skin | Strengthening | Purifying | Energising
Juniper essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the berries and branches, and has a rich, fresh coniferous aroma with a fruity, balsamic tone. In ancient Egypt and Tibet, juniper was highly prized as a medicine and used in religious incense, to dispel and protect from negativity.
In aromatherapy juniper is the oil of choice for cellulite, for stimulating circulation, and the cleansing action of juniper oil can also be effective in massage and bath soaks for aching or stiff muscles and joints. Purifying, detoxifying action for the urinary system, and acts as a tonic for troubled skin with antiseptic and astringent properties. Cleansing and strengthening to alleviate negative emotions and guilt.
To find out more about this product download our factsheet HERE.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse to freshen the atmosphere, and to relieve tension and negativity.
- Massage after blending to stimulate circulation, relax muscles and tone skin.
- Apply diluted to soothe troubled skin. Add to bathwater to relax aching muscles and joints.
- Blends well with Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cedarwood, Pine, Geranium, Clary Sage
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater
Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. Not suitable for use during pregnancy, or by those with kidney disease. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.