Cinnamon Bark 10ml (Organic)
Warm, spicy and comforting effect on the mind and body. Uplifting and energising effect to reduce drowsiness, with antiseptic airborne properties.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Structural | Respiratory | Skin | Soothing | Uplifting | Energising
Lily & Loaf's Cinnamon essential oil is extracted by steam distillation from the bark of Cinnamomum zeylanicum.
Cinnamon is one of the oldest aromatics which has also enjoyed an illustrious history as a spice and medicine. As early as 1500 B.C. it was known in Egypt and Rome and was valued highly as a flavouring, an aromatic in ceremonies and was used in a broad range of medicinal applications.
With a warming, comforting effect it works well for aching sore muscles and joints, and has a soothing tonic effect on the mind and body. Cinnamon oil has antiseptic properties and can be diffused to reduce airborne bacteria.
To find out more about this product download our factsheet HERE.
PLANT PART: Bark
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation
- Diffuse to clear the air and reduce airborne bacteria, and as an uplifting tonic to improve energy.
- Massage after blending to relieve muscles and exhaustion.
- Apply diluted to joints, sprains, and sore muscles. Add to bathwater to invigorate tired muscles.
- Blends well with Black Pepper, Eucalyptus, Ginger, Frankincense, Lavender, Rosemary, Thyme and Ylang Ylang.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.