Sweet, floral, fruity aroma lifts the spirit, lightens the mood and promotes calmness and wellbeing. The tangy, sweet fragrance reduces negativity, and promotes contentment.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Respiratory | Digestive | Circulatory | Nervous | Glandular | Contentment | Wellbeing
Mandarin essential oil is obtained by cold compression of the fruit peel. Native to Southern China and the Far East, the mandarin orange was brought to Europe in 1805 and to America in 1845.
This oil is very gentle and has a tonic and stimulating effect on the digestive system. It is also useful for balancing and toning oily skin, and can be applied to stretch marks. Known for promoting calmness and uplifting the mood, mandarin oil’s uplifting aroma helps reduces negativity, anxiety, tension and stress. It promotes deep, restful sleep, and supports feelings of contentment and wellbeing. The sweet, aroma is often used in calming and relaxing blends. Its pleasing fragrance has a soothing effect to aid restful sleep, relaxation and reduce restlessness. The uplifting and relaxing aroma is ideal for treating negative emotional conditions such as anxiety, stress, irritability, and restlessness.
To find out more about this product download our factsheet HERE.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse to lift mood and spirit, reducing anxiety and tension, for relaxation and restful sleep.
- Massage after blending to stimulate circulation, detoxify and rejuvenate skin.
- Apply diluted to clarify oily skin, rejuvenate mature skin
- Blends well with Lemon, Grapefruit, Clary Sage, Lavender, Frankincense.
- This oil has a fast flowing 1.5mm dropper insert.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. When applying citrus oils do not expose skin to direct sunlight or UV light for 72 hours. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.