Ginger 10ml (Organic)
A spicy, woody, peppery, warm aroma that is invigorating and stimulating, with a variety of therapeutic properties for mind and body.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Digestive | Respiratory | Circulatory | Strength | Energy | Vitality
Ginger essential oil is extracted from the Zingiber officinale plant, also known as Common or Jamaica Ginger. The oil is extracted by steam distillation from the ground-up root of the plant. Chinese texts mention the use of ginger as medicine It is also mentioned in ancient Greek, Roman, and Arabian literature.
Ginger is a warming oil and is particularly good for digestion and fighting nausea, morning sickness and motion sickness. It has many therapeutic properties and is used to sooth joints, muscles and skin. The warm aroma can help relieve symptoms of colds, sinusitis, crams, dry, sore skin. and fever. Used in a vaporiser, its energising properties make it a good aphrodisiac.
To find out more about this product download our factsheet HERE.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse for an uplifting, invigoration, energising atmosphere, to clear sinuses.
- Massage after blending for circulation, digestive support, muscle and joint relief.
- Apply diluted palms and inhale to quell nausea, or motion sickness.
- Blends well with citrus oils, Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang III.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.